Bryan Renteria

Bryan Renteria is a famous YouTube star. The place where he was born is the United States. He was born September 19, 1989. Bryan also has a wildly popular YouTube channel dubbed EpicMunke. Bryan has received a great deal of attention thanks to his challenges, pranks and mukbangs. Bryan Renteria Jr. was the child who died from Mayra Renteria. After his birth, Bryan was put in the NICU. Mayra posted on Twitter that Bryan Renteria Jr. was treated for medical issues on Oct. 4, 2021. We will look at Bryan Renteria Jr.'s death more in depth in the below article. Mayra is Isabel's mom. Bryan Renteria Jr. is her child. Everyone around the world have been shocked by news about his passing. Bryan's loss has been announced on the New-Deaths website. Mayra posted her personal story of Bryan on Instagram in a post. The caption says: "I can hardly hold my baby and take him back home." I place my trust on the Lord and trust that he will provide him with the support to conquer this. It's incredible how strong my kid is! My affection for him is neither terrible nor fantastic. My Bryancito is in my petitions.

4 Tiktok Bryan Bryan Bryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Pics Of Adele Silva and Alina Chivulescu Feet And Legs

Markie Post measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size

julie-Bowen